Expectation Checklist For PATIENTS and STAFF
Precautions PATIENTS Should Be Taking:
- All patient encounters will be by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
- Temperatures will be taken as soon as you arrive at the office.
- All patients will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions when making an appointment.
- Paperwork must be filled out prior to arriving at your appointment time and brought in to the office.
- You must arrive at your appointment alone. If the patient is a minor, he or she must be accompanied by only one parent or guardian.
- Upon entering the office you must immediately sanitize your hands.
- Anyone who enters the building must be wearing a mask or face covering.
- You will be asked to leave the office if you have a fever, are coughing, or having flu-like symptoms.
- Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients and staff members.
Precautions Our STAFF is Taking:
- Appointments will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- The health and temperature of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Hand sanitizers will be at the entrance and throughout the office.
- Plexiglass breath shields are at the front desk and also at certain equipment stations.
- Staff coming into contact with patients will be wearing gloves, a face shield, and a mask.
- Every chair, piece of equipment, instruments, surfaces, and door handles will be disinfected after every patient exam.
- Frames will be disinfected.
- The amount of people in the office at any given time will be controlled and limited.
- Commonly touched areas will be disinfected after every use such as credit card machines and pens.
- The office will get a deep cleaning at the end of each day.